WNS Series Horizontal Oil (gas) fired steam boiler(5.6MW(5600KW) Fire tube hot water boiler), adopting international most mutual three pass all wet back structure with horizontal layout. Fully automatic boiler operation, after the atomization of fuel by burner and the waveform furnace is full of fire, and transfers radiant heat by furnace, this is the first pass. There will form cluster of high temperature smoke in combustion chamber then turn into the second pass, that is threaded pipe bundle area. After the convection heat transfer, the smoke temperature is gradually reduced to the former after the smoke box, and in this move into the third return, The tube bundle area, and then after the smoke through the chimney into the atmosphere into the box.
We provide IBR approved & ASME hot water boilers in excellent working condition on foundation. We manufacture hot water boilers in 0.7-24.5MW and high working pressure.
|Output||5.6MW hot water boiler|
|Outlet water Temperature||95℃/115℃|
|Rated steam pressure||0.7Mpa/1Mpa/1.25Mpa/1.6Mpa/2.45Mpa|
Notice: As the company's products continue to improve parameters of the above products will be continuously updated page listed for reference only.
1. Adopting tried and tested three-pass and wet-back structure, more safe and reliable
2. Big combustion room design: Increase furnace radiant heating area, decrease the boiler size, reduce the emission of the NOx
3. Corrugated hearth make the boiler more safe
4. Multi-level sealing for flue gas chamber: No flue gas leakage
5. Boiler controller system can run for a long time under high temperature and high humidity circumstances
6. Multi-level protections like boiler pressure, gas pressure protection and so on.
7. High efficient thermal insulation material, low boiler surface temperature, the heat loss can be neglected
Get Price And Support
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a ZG boiler representative will contact you within one business day. Please also feel free to contact us by email or phone. ( * Denotes a required field ).
Email: [email protected]
Tele: +86 17719993430